This course is designed for beginners who wish to design and implement database
with Microsoft SQL Server. It is a classroom based course that covers relational
database fundamentals, database design, Structured Query Language (SQL) and database administration.
This course will prepare you for the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification exam. It also leads to our Querying Data with SQL and T-SQL, SSIS and SSRS courses.
Following topics are included in this course:
- Database Concepts and Introduction of MS SQL Server
- Planning and Creating Databases
- Constraints and Data Integrity
- Structured Query Language (SQL) and T-SQL
- Retrieving Data with SQL and T-SQL
- Creating Views, Stored Procedures and UDF
- T-SQL Programming
- Migrating, Importing and Exporting
- Backing Up and Restoring